About Paulina Okreglak:
Paulina Okreglak was born in Krakow, Poland, and moved to the Southside of Chicago as a child. Growing up, she spent all her summers back in Poland on her grandparents' farm, where she maintained her Polish culture and traditions. Paulina attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Polish, with a Certificate in European Studies. She also studied abroad at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia.
Paulina recently completed her Juris Doctor at Chicago-Kent College of Law and completed courses in the International and Comparative Law Certificate Program. She focused her studies on international law, U.S. immigration law, and human rights. She was a member of the International Moot Court Honor Society at Chicago-Kent. Paulina joined McEntee Law Group in August 2017.
· Chicago-Kent College of Law: Juris Doctor - 2019
· Macquarie University: Study Abroad - Fall 2014
· University of Wisconsin-Madison: B.A. in Political Science & Polish, Certificate in European Studies - 2015
· Student Member, American Bar Association
· Student Member, Women's Bar Association of Illinois
· Student Member, Illinois State Bar Association
Before joining McEntee Law Group, Paulina worked at The Law Offices of Chicago-Kent College of Law's Family Law Division for Professor Rhonda de Freitas, where she drafted pleadings and discovery documents, researched and wrote pre-trial motions, and assisted in pre-trial court appearances.