About Raymond McEntee:
Raymond McEntee is an Attorney and Lead Solicitor at McEntee Law Group. He is a licensed U.S. attorney and a qualified solicitor in Ireland, England, and Wales.
Raymond's experience in commercial litigation, conveyance, and banking law enhances McEntee Law Group's ability to help navigate clients through the employment-based immigration law system.
- State of California
- Solicitor of Ireland, England, and Wales
- Law Society of Ireland's Professional Practice: Courses 1& 2
- Portobello College Dublin:Honors Higher Diploma in Legal Studies
- University College Dublin: Honors BA, Politics & Economics, 2006
- The State Bar of California
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Law Society of Ireland
- Business Network International (BNI)
Ray's work experience includes immigration, commercial litigation, conveyancing and banking law. Before joining McEntee Law Group, Ray completed his Solicitor training contract with a well respected, medium sized firm in Dublin. He gained extensive experience in commercial litigation, conveyancing, and banking law. Ray with worked with some of the major banks in Ireland on banking law and assisted on large commercial transactions, as well as smaller commercial and residential transactions. Ray assisted on cases in the Circuit Court, High Court, and Supreme Court on commercial litigation & personal injury law issues. Ray has been working with Fiona (his sister) and McEntee Law Group since 2015