About Fiona McEntee:
Ms. Fiona McEntee is the Founding & Managing Attorney of McEntee Law Group.
Fiona is recognized as a leading immigration attorney and she has been practicing immigration law exclusively for over 10 years.
Fiona has provided immigration-specific commentary live on MSNBC, on CBS, Fox Chicago, RTE Radio, BBC Radio, Nationwide News Network in Kingston Jamaica and many more.
Fiona has been quoted in major media throughout the United States and globally including the Chicago Tribune, LA Times, Politico, Chicago Sun-Times, Huck Magazine, the Irish American News, the Irish Times, the Irish Independent, the Irish Echo, the Irish Daily Star.
Fiona has also been nationally recognized for her expertise in immigration law including being selected to the 2017 IL Super Lawyers List, Rising Star; the Irish Legal Top 100 and Irish Echo's 40 Under 40.
Fiona originally hails from Dublin, Ireland, and as an immigrant to the U.S. herself, she is in a unique position to provide sensitive, compassionate and comprehensive advice to all her clients.
- Selected to the 2017 IL Super Lawyers List, Rising Star, Immigration
- Irish Voice, Irish Legal 100 in 2015
- Irish Echo, 40 Under 40 in 2015
- CALI Award, Chicago Legal Clinic, Immigration
- Chicago-Kent, College of Law: Juris Doctor 2007
- University College Dublin: Honours Bachelor of Civil Law (International) 2005
- DePaul College of Law: Exchange Program 2002 - 2003
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Womens Bar Association of IL
- Member, IL State Bar Association
- Member, DRI Bar Association
Prior to establishing the McEntee Law Group in late 2009, Fiona spent several years working for a Chicago-based law full-service immigration firm. She advised companies of all sizes from small-and medium-sized to large multinational Fortune 500 companies. Fiona also advised and represented professional sports teams in Chicago on the most suitable visa options for its foreign-born players.